We build computers for your office, wherever your office is.
- Cutting-edge Getac QuadraClear™ Sunlight Readable Technology: Optional 1400 Nits LCD with Touchscreen
- Up to 22 Hours of Battery Life with Dual Battery System**
- Intel™ Core i7 2.0GHz Processor, up to 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology
- Optional 3G - Gobi 2000
- Vibration and Drop-shock Resistant
- Sealed Ports and Connectors
- MIL-STD-810G Certified and IP65 Compliance
- Optional MIL-STD-461F Certified
- Optional Salt Fog Compliance
- Optional Night Vision
- Optional UL1604 Class1, Division2, Group A, B, C, D
- Getac 5 Year Bumper to Bumper Limited Warranty
The Getac B300 is a hard-as-nails road warrior designed to be a productive and worry-free mobile computing system that can be fully customized to your specific needs:
- Built tough.
MIL-STD-810G and IP65 compliant with a magnesium alloy case, shock-mounted hard drive, and sealed I/O caps and doors to prevent damage from solid particles and moisture.
- Strong computing power.
Intel Core i7 2.0GHz Processor, up to 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology and 4MB L3 Smart Cache.
- Daylight-viewable 13.3 inch display.
Optional 1400 NITs QuadraClear™ sunlight-readable LED display leads the industry with an unmatched effective contrast ratio.
- Advanced security features.
Safeguards important data with a fingerprint scanner, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, and an optional smart-card reader.
- Comprehensive connectivity options.
Offers the choice of Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS, and 3G.
With up to 22 hours of battery life with the dual battery system, a rugged design, and powerful software tools, the B300 is built to handle the demands of the job wherever it takes you.
Genuine Windows®7 Professional
Genuine Windows Vista® Business
Mobile Computing Platform
Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ Technology
- Intel® Core i7-2649M vPro™ Processor 2.3GHz, Max. 3.2GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- 4MB L3 Intel® Smart Cache
- Mobile Intel® QM67 Express chipset
Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ Technology
- Intel® Core i5-2520M vPro™ Processor 2.5GHz, Max. 3.2GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- 3MB L3 Intel® Smart Cache
- Mobile Intel® QM67 Express chipset
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HDi
13.3" TFT LCD XGA (1024 x 768)
700 nits display with optional touchscreen
Optional 1400 nits QuadraClear™ sunlight readable display with touchscreen
Storage & Memory
2GB DDR3 expandable to 8GB
SATA HDD 320GB / 500GB
Optional SATA SSD 120GB / 160GB
Optional LED backlit membrane keyboard
Optional LED backlit rubber keyboard
- Optional pressure sensitive touchscreen
- Glide touchpad with scroll bar
PCMCIA Type II x 1 + ExpressCard/54 x 1
Optional PCMCIA Type II x 2
Smart card reader x 1
2-in-1 memory card reader x 1
DVD super multi drive
Optional 2nd battery
Optional 2nd storage: HDD 250 / 320GB; SSD 80 / 160 GB
Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 2
External VGA (15-pin; D-sub) x 1
Microphone (Mini-jack) x 1
Audio output (Mini-jack) x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 3.0 (9-pin) x 1
USB 3.0 / eSATA Combo x 2
Modem (RJ11) x 1
LAN (RJ45) x 1
IEEE 1394a x 1
HDMI x 1
External GPS antenna port (only with optional GPS) x 1
Docking connector (80-pin) x 1
Optional RF antenna pass-through for WLAN and WWAN
10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
56K ITU V.92 modem
Intel® Centrino® Advance-N 6205; 802.11 a/b/g/n
Intel® Centrino® Advance-N 6230; 802.11 a/b/g/n
Bluetooth (v2.1+EDR class 2)
Optional Gobi™2000 mobile broadband
Optional LTE 4G WWANii
Computrace® Compatible BIOS
Intel® vPro™ Technology
Smart Card Reader (only with DVD Super Multi Drive)
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz)
Li-Ion smart battery (8700mAh) (up to 15 hours of battery life)iii
Optional Mutlimedia Bay 2nd Li-Ion smart battery (8700mAh)
Dimensions & Weight
303.5 x 263 x 60 mm (11.9" x 10.35" x 2.36"),
3.5 kg (7.7 lbs)iv
MIL-STD-810G certified and IP65 certified
Optional UL1604 Class 1, Division 2, Group A, B, C, D
Full magnesium alloy case
Shock-protected removable HDD
Vibration & drop resistant
Optional salt fog compliance
Optional night vision
- Operating: -29°C to 60°C / -20°F to 140°F
- Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
- 95% RH , non-condensing
|i Share memory size may be vary by different operating system and RAM size.|
ii Ready in 4th Quarter, 2011.
iii Battery life testing conducted under MobileMark 2007. Battery performance will vary upon software applications, wireless settings, power management settings, LCD brightness, customized modules and environmental conditions. The battery has a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by a Getac service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings.
iv Weight varies from configurations and optional accessories.
v MIL-STD-461F 90W AC adapter sold separately
vi Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G
[All specifications are subject to change without notice.]
- Carry Bag
- Battery Charger
- Main Battery (8700mAh)
- Multimedia Bay 2nd Battery (8700mAh)
- Multimedia Bay 2nd HDD
- AC Adapter (90W, 100-240VAC)
- Vehicle Adapter (90W, 11-16V and 22-32V)
- MIL-STD 461F Certified AC Adapter (90W, 100-240VAC)
- Protective film
- Vehicle Dock
- Office Dock